Our SaaS solutions are designed to enhance the utility of existing mobile applications and can be integrated with other datasets to ensure Business Intelligence are accurate and comprehensive.From activation to loyalty, Advanced Proximity delivers solutions to optimize branding, enhance the consumer experience and monetize various data assets.
Data Monetization DMP Solution:
There is no question that data is an important asset to any business. We recognize by operational standard, data is required to understand and hone decisions around marketing and advertising to effectively deliver the right message, to the right person, in the right geographical area, across the right device or out home media channel.
Strategically, data serves as a critical component of your operational backbone for customer engagement and digitized solutions, both of which are foundational for digital strategy and deployment.
With our team of experts and robust AI, we have the ability to on-board, monetize, create data segments and bundle your data for the market place to generate bottom line revenue and or alternative revenue from our clients’ current data assets.
Content Management Solutions:
With our proprietary Digital Signage Content Manager, management and control of your network is both improved and simplified – reducing the resources required to control and maintain your network. Template support, plan-based content distribution, timetables, and playlists – keep you in control of your network from wherever you are in the world, from any Internet-connected computer.
Easy to Use Interface – Navigate quickly and easily with an intuitive and friendly web-based user interface.
- Templates – User driven content templates make it easy to rapidly create great looking displays by simply adding your own pictures and text. Your design team can create templates using variable data fields that authorized users can later populate and preview through the Content Manager interface.
- Media Management – Organize your content by file type, categories and metadata so everything is easy to find
- Playlists – Create playlists using Scala scripts, messages, videos, flash, or static images
- Sub-Playlists – Playlists can be added into Playlist. (For instance, you program a Master playlist all day long. That Master Playlist is actually made of multiple Playlists: Corporate news, Employee information, Product description, Special offer etc.. You can also specify the nb of media which will be played when each Sub-Playlist is called: This is in order that even your have many “Corporate News”, you only play some during each loop)
- Schedules – Define and edit playlist time slots with a simple graphical view. With variable recurrence patterns and start/end dates, scheduling your content couldn’t be easier
- Emergency Messages – Messages can be set to override the display at specific times or when external events occur such as emergencies
- Smart Playlists – Content Manager can auto-populate playlist based on one of various conditions. For instance, a Smart Playlist can be programmed to automatically add image contents to itself without human intervention
- Approvals – Approve content before media can be played. Selected users will receive an email when an approval is required
- Smart Content Distribution – Content is delivered automatically with each player intelligently picking only the files that are new or have changed
- Multiple Independent Frames – Easily create multiple frames within a display with each frame playing independent content
- Multi-channel Support – Run two entirely separate channels from a single player, immediately reducing your hardware, OS licensing, and administration costs
- Audio Control – Create audio-only channels or play background music that can be automatically ducked when video with its own audio plays
- Reliable and Scalable – Easy to start small and scale up. Field-proven reliability with more networks installed than any competitor
- Communicate Your Way – Both Terrestrial & Satellite (multicast) IP-based communication carriers are supported
- Better Compatibility – Compatible with proxies and ACNS, and can deliver content over HTTP/HTTPS via IPv4 or IPv6 to meet most IT security requirements
- Database / Backend – Choose the server and database that works best in your environment. Supported databases include Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL
- Player Options – Choose the playback devices that best suit your needs, from a full-featured PC to media appliance or digital picture frame
- Player Management – Group Players by criteria (geography, demographics, etc.), set playback options and select content to play
- Network Monitoring – Check the status of your network with Player Health Monitoring
- Maintenance Scheduling – Conduct remote maintenance tasks such as reboot, send and retrieve files or install Scala updates. Tasks can be scheduled to execute at specific times with minimal disruption to your digital signage network
- Web Services – Access to underlying software “engines” for anyone who wants to develop their own customized front-end to control content delivery or access. Content Manager is not just great for custom front-ends, but it also is useful for integration into many other processes and applications
- Workgroups – Manage access to content for different departments so each group only sees the messages they are supposed to
- Permission-based User Roles – Users can be assigned different access rights for improved security and workflow
- Publish Location – Content Manager can automatically retrieve media content from external FTP or Network Shared Folder
- Conditional Playback – You have a Master Playlists that is played by all your players, all day long. Inside that Playlist, you can specify condition for each media items. (For instance. Media Item “Video A” to play only on Monday, or Media Item “Image B” to play only if Player.Location = Sydney). Those 2 last functionalities are very useful to create complex scheduling, yet in a very simple way
- Player Meta-Data – You can specify meta data to your Players. (for instance Player “Store A” has Location = Sydney, and Player “Store B” has Location = Melbourne)
- Time Trigger – Ask the Player to play a specific content at a specific time, with specific repeat period, in its own Frame or Full Screen
- Event Trigger – Ask the Player to play a specific content based on external event. (ie ; based on weather condition, gender looking at the screen.. each solution needs to be developed)
OOH/DOOH Media Management Software:
One System, All Media.
Business management system for your entire company.
Working with OOH /DOOH networks from around the world to increase revenue, reduce operating costs, and streamline business practices, our platform, Ad Manager, is neatly bundled into one system to Plan, Place and Measure campaigns for all media types, both static and digital.
More than just ad management, Ad Manager allows you to:
- Gain control of your scheduling to know that the right ad is in the right place at the right time
- Know your availability, no matter how complex your scheduling is
- Create playlists, your way. Ad Manager’s digital tools allow you to easily manage playlists with both content and advertising while maintaining fixed playlist lengths using automated filler functionality
- Manage the entire process from proposal to contract, from scheduling to fulfillment, from completion to invoicing
- Powerful reporting capabilities let you create client proposals and proof of performance reports, along with business metrics
- Enter data once. The system can be integrated with your existing CRM, Finance and other systems to streamline the flow of data
Content Distribution Solution:
SimplyMe Content Management and Distribution Solution.
SimplyME distributes and manages clients media content over cable, airports, satellite, set-top-boxes, IPTV, Internet, mobile and TV on a worldwide basis.
For our content provider clients, we offer distribution channels to have their content viewed nationally via such carriers as Dish, Comcast, EchoStar, Frontier, Fubu Live TV, Charter Communications, RMES Airport Publisher Broadcasting Network, as well as many regional carriers.
Our network of carriers can place our clients content in every major market in the US and in many international countries.
We currently manage over 100,000 hours of short, mid and long form content from tier 1 network content providers showing both VOD as well as Live events and concerts.